As we wrap up January, we hope you found value in the Liebert Air Conditioning information that DVL and Vertiv have presented.
We have discussed:
- How to deal with the upcoming phase-out of R-22
- AHRI certification and why it is important for various CRAC and CRAH units
- Energy saving through either replacement or retrofit of Liebert AC units
- Trends of CRAC and CRAH retrofit activity
- Vertiv VRC rack cooling system for network closets
- New Minimates for small spaces that consume 30% less energy
- iCOM CMS monitoring system for small spaces
- 50kw Rack Door with fans
- Liebert DSE Optimization to increase efficiency of CRAC units by 50%
Please contact your DVL Data Center Engineer to learn how we can help you.