Make sure to catch Emerson Network Power's Critical Advantage Webcast Series on Tuesday, June 9, at 1 p.m. ET
The New Era of Thermal Controls: See Where They Can Take Your Data Center
Thermal systems account for 38% of data center energy usage. A new generation of thermal system controls can help you reduce it.
Find out how by attending our Emerson Critical Advantage Webcast on May 18 – where we introduce the industry’s latest innovation in thermal system controls: the all-new Liebert® iCOM™ controls.
During our webcast, you’ll see how this new technology can:
- Improve thermal system energy efficiency by up to 50%
- Maximize thermal performance by harmonizing multiple cooling systems
- Better protect your data center by improving air flow and air temperature control
- Identify and resolve adverse conditions before it’s too late
- Extend the life of cooling equipment by reducing wear and tear
- Simply and easily gain insight for action into real-time thermal system operation and metrics
- Manage every thermal system device with a single system